- Berserker Zombies are immune to Ranged Weapon Damage, except for weapons killing everything in their target Zone (such as Molotov Cocktails or Flame-throwers). Unless otherwise stated, the only way to kill a Berserker Zombie is in Melee Combat.
- Berserker Zombies exist in all four types: Abominations, Fatties, Runners and Walkers. They have the same characteristics and get the same targeting priority as their counterparts, but in Ranged Combat and Car Attacks, a Berserker of a given type is targeted after the other Zombies (Standard, Toxic, etc.) of the same type. Players still choose their targets in Melee Combat.
- Berserker Fatties are spawned with an escort of two Berserker Walkers.
- Berserker Zombies do not benefit from the extra activation cards of other Zombie types.
- Car Attacks can kill Berserker Zombies.
- The Berserker Abomination has an additional game effect: it moves up to two Zones instead of one.
I decided that the easiest way to differentiate between my two Berserker Abominations was to give them contrasting hair colours, so one is black-haired and the other (obviously much older) is grey-haired. The various Abominations are always impressively sculpted and these are no exception. Check out those claws on their right hands. They could slice a man in two! I have been waiting until I painted all of my Berserker Zombies before using them in a game. Now that they are all finished I'm looking forward to trying them out in a few scenarios. Wish me luck!