"With a comprehensive range of illustrations, maps, diagrams and step-by-step instructions, this manual is essential reading for those interested in protecting themselves, their families and society from the zombie menace. It also includes the chance to earn an invaluable zombie survival qualification by completing the examination at the end of the book."
Topics covered by the manual include -
- Zombies explained - what they are and how to deal with them.
- The science of zombiology - the facts that survivalists must know.
- The zombie apocalypse - what is it, when will it happen and why now?
- Zombies in history - the world's first timeline of events.
- Becoming a zombie survivalist - training the body and mind.
- Home preparation and defence - securing the home and a 90-day survival plan.
- Out and about in zombie town - movement, foraging and transportation in a world of the dead.
- A qualification in zombie survival - the chance to become certified.
Adam, aka Zombie Ad, who owns the Zombie Shop recently reviewed the book on his blog here - http://zombieshop.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/zombie-survival-owners-apocalypse-manual.html and be sure to check out his competition on Facebook to win a copy of the book. He very kindly supplied me with my copy so that I may review it. Once again, many thanks, Adam. if you wish to purchase the book it costs £16.99, although you can get it considerably cheaper at Amazon.UK, where it retails for £11.99.
I have no hesitation in awarding the book a 10 out of 10 rating. It really is that good!