Tuesday 22 December 2015

Vampifan's Views 73 - Merry Christmas

What is this? Vampifan starting a chatty post with a picture that isn't Vampirella! Who is she and who's the cute pet? They are Soda Pop Miniatures' pin-up couple, Candy and Cola. Candy is the narrator and mentor of the Super Dungeon Explore rulebooks. Cola is her pet and best friend. He/she may look like a cat but he/she has three tails (!). Candy and Cola are represented by figures for Super Dungeon Explore (Classic mode Candy and Cola, Brave mode Candy and Never Lost Cola, Shadow-Mode Candy (her evil twin), Ninja All Stars (Kunoichi Candy and Koga Kola) and Relic Knights. I have all of these figures except the Relic Knights versions.

The purpose of this post is simply to wish all my followers a joyous and peaceful Christmas, whatever your religion. Take care everyone, be happy and stay healthy.

I may or may not post again on Sunday. If not, you'll certainly be hearing from me next Wednesday, when I'll post my final Monthly Musings of 2015 with a look back at the year as well as looking forward to 2016.

Very best wishes from Bryan aka Vampifan.

26 comments:

  1. And a merry Christmas to you, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Bryan, from a v sleepy Gobbo....zzzzz
    Take care buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Bryan. My very best, my good Sir!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Simon. Your good wishes are reciprocated.

      Delete
  4. I hope you have a restful and enjoyable Christmas, Bryan. All the best for the New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much appreciated and right back at you, Jez.

      Delete
  5. Happy Christmas to you too Bryan! Take her easy Dude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Bryan mate, and to everyone who frequents and enjoys the very excellent Vampifan blog. Have a simply amazing, safe, and peaceful festive season each and every one of you.

    A special seasonal greeting to the delectable Candy and her enchanting `wonder` pet Cola. I am no doubt bound to run into them both in Crytallia sometime in the New Year.

    Steve and Hillers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much appreciated, Steve. I'm also hoping to feature more of Candy and Cola in 2016 as they battle the Dark Consul in Crystalia.

      Have a great Christmas and best wishes to you and your family.

      Delete
  7. A very merry Christmas and happy new year to you, Bryan. I don't comment much but I enjoy your blog. I pray 2016 is good to you and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was very nice to hear from you, Michael. I wish you all the best.

      Delete
  8. Hugs from Denmark. Thank you for some great blogposts throughout this year mate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas Bryan! I hope you have a great new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Roger. I wish only good things for you and glad tidings.

      Delete
  10. A bit late I know, but hope you had a great Christmas Bryan!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never too late, Ray. All the best, my friend.

      Delete